In 2002, Pre-Print Technology Limited (PPT) purchased the intellectual property for all Cobden Chadwick & PCMC wide web flexographic pre-print & sack presses.
Pre-Print Technology Limited is owned by ex-Chadwick & PCMC engineers who have been actively involved in the design, manufacture and project management of wide web pre-print and sack presses since1979.
PPT employs a network of engineers in all disciplines (controls, electrics, mechanics & fluidics) to support its valued customer’s worldwide.
PPT offers a comprehensive service to its customer’s worldwide:
- Dedicated spare parts service for Chadwick & PCMC wide web presses
- Press service and preventative maintenance programs
- Audits & Surveys / reports
- Obsolete parts replacement programs
- Press upgrades and refurbishments
- Press relocations
- Return on investment and press efficiency / performance programs
- Health & Safety consultancy
- Waste reduction management
- New investment programs and market developments
There are over 70 dedicated pre-print converters currently supported by PPT
The first 3 years have proved to be extremely successful following the completion of a new 8-colour press section for a prolific Canadian customer and a series of major upgrades to existing equipment in Europe.
PPT has an active collaboration agreement with Comexi, the leading flexo press manufacturer in the world for gearless press applications.